We employ the brightest and the best people. If you’re passionate about business and committed to furthering your career in an agency that’s equally committed to helping you realise your full potential, then we’d like to hear from you.
Excellent opportunity to join Intelligent Business Transfer at our head office in Leeds as a Business Account Manager. Intelligent Business Transfer makes selling and buying businesses simple and as an account manager your role is to help with all aspects of the business sale.
The role will be office based and day to day activities include:
• Updating clients on the progress of their sale and provide them with excellent customer service
• Liaise between our clients and interested buyers with any enquiries
• Arrange business meetings between clients and interested buyers
• Develop sales opportunities and encourage offers from interested buyers on the businesses we represent
This is a very exciting role and would suit a highly motivated, confident and an intelligent candidate, able to develop client relationships and enjoy both providing excellent customer service as well as sales.
You will ideally have experience in customer services, account management, sales or administration however all quality applicants will be considered.
Starting basic salary is £16,000 plus an excellent bonus structure.
Excellent opportunity to join Yorkshires fastest growing Business Transfer agency. Due to our recent expansion we are looking for a very enthusiastic and hard working individual to join us in an administration role.
The nature of the role is to support our Sales Negotiators & Sales Team. You will work within a friendly team ensuring all our clients’ details are kept up to date and their businesses advertised correctly. Duties include: liaising with customers to produce excellent high quality sales details, responding to e-mail enquiries for people looking to buy a business. Excellent PC, English & organisation skills are essential. Full training will be provided.
• Part-time role.
• 10-16 hours per week, preferably Monday & Tuesdays (but can be flexible).
• Wage - £7.20 per hour.
An excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Business Transfer Agents in a challenging, yet rewarding role within our national sales team.
We are specialists in the sale of small to medium sized businesses and we continue to employ only the best people to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities for a Regional Business Manager:
- To value, consult and successfully gain instruction from business owners looking to sell their business.
- To work both independently and as part of a competitive team in a dynamic sales environment
Skills and Qualifications required for the role:
- Experience from working within a direct sales role in a b2b environment
- The ability to build a strong relationship with clients
- Strong client handling and development skills including inter-personal sensitivity and the ability to influence decisions to close deals on the day.
- Ability to manage your own time and diary a must
- Be administratively competent with a solid grasp of business
- Proven ability to work under pressure and exceed given targets
- A proven Track Record of exceeding targets
Regional Business Manager Benefits:
- Up to £26,000 Basic Salary
- Top Earners working at OTE - £60,000
- Car Allowance and Fuel Card
- Laptop and iPhone
- Attractive and Transparent Commission Structure
- Fully qualified leads and diary management provided by our Head Office lead generation team
- Dedicated training and ongoing development provided
- Exciting and fast moving industry
- Fast growing business with vast career opportunities
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Salary Details: OTE - £18k+
Location: West Yorkshire , Leeds
Job type: Contract
This role provides a superb opportunity for a driven and passionate person to join our rapidly growing team. It is essential that you are confident and have a high level of communication skills. You will be comfortable speaking to senior decision makers and business owners on a frequent basis.
Your will be extremely punctual, professional and approachable with a desire to meet and exceed given targets.
Whilst inbound/telesales experience is not essential, it would be preferred.
- Booking appointments for business valuations through multiple inbound sources.
- Discussing in detail with clients about how we as a company could help them sell their business
- Ability to handle a large volume of inbound leads along with outbound dialling when available
- Build confidence in prospective clients with your enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner
- Report to our Lead Generation Manager.
- Contribute to your department by sharing and implementing Best Practise Ideas
- Connect with the customer by being friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Ensure that IBT is the only business agent of choice
- Work amongst a dynamic and target driven team of lead generators which has plans for vast growth
- Enjoy working as part of a successful team
We are looking for an accomplished content writer to join our team to assist with our content production and researching.
Although previous commercial experience is a bonus, it is not necessary. Instead you should be able to provide an example of your work.
This role will involve:
- Researching content & topics
- Creating articles for our own blog and news sections
- Ability to work to deadline and independently from home
- Writing style that will appeal to our target audience
Payment will be made on a per article basis.
Telephone: 0800 612 7718
Fax: 0142 330 1816
Intelligent Business Transfer Ltd.
Head Office - 51a St Pauls Street
Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 2TE
Whether you're looking to apply for one of our above positions or you would to apply speculatively, then please complete the below form below.